Sunday 20 May 2012

Am exposing our Kenya evil

Do excuse me for my poor english,I would like to expose all of our evil for am tired of this evil of my

fellow Kikuyu's

Most of them do steal kill and take what is not theirs.

I don't say not to be with them but know their evil before involving your self to them any deal you

deal with a kikuyu understant that you are doing it at your own risk

husband has been killed for property and wealthy

a kikuyu woman or man is read to bring thiefs in your house take the beatings

but you will be dead after they have acomplish their act on you


Simply never trust any even those who are raised out of Kenya they have that greedness of

stealing and nothing can stop them from killing you even if you have stayed with her for 40years

No comments:

Post a Comment